Mares Wetsuit Flexa 5.4.3 Men
The Flexa 5.4.3 men's wetsuit is a wetsuit for temperate waters made of ultrastretch material that guarantees convenient, easy donning and comfort. The design is now more modern with red coloured neoprene panels for the men's Flexa 5.4.3. The ultrastretch neoprene comes in 3 different thicknesses positioned in different areas of the body: 5mm, 4mm and 3mm.
The revised "back protection system", featuring a new cut and new graphics, provides greater protection against tank friction, thanks to the dedicated area, now extended to the shoulders.
The grip area for the instruments is present on both wrists, guaranteeing greater fastening, and the "custom closure" on the neck has been considerably improved: streamlined and lightened, it is made of soft and flexible material. A reverse closure is also provided to secure the custom neck closure when the suit is open, thus avoiding any annoying flapping and strap movement.
Highly durable, abrasion-resistant knee pads are also available to ensure the durability of the wetsuit.
Among the most innovative elements of the new family is the introduction of the optional pocket on the leg. Even without the pocket, this area will still be functional, thanks to the presence of a buckle to secure the hood or gloves. However, the same buckle will be strategic when positioning the pocket, because it will guarantee its fastening.
The new Flexa pocket, equipped with a secure and robust zip and made of abrasion-proof Supratex which is resistant but very elastic. There is also a bunjee inside the pocket to secure any accessories, while on the outside there is a D-Ring to secure the hood when not needed.
The main features of the Flexa 5.4.3 men's wetsuit are:
- The ultimate expression of the Trilastic design
- Various thicknesses strategically positioned in different areas of the body
- New customisable soft and ergonomic closure
- Comfortable back and shoulder system
- Front zip with smooth neoprene protection for extra comfort and insulation
- Integrated buckle on the leg for attachment of the hood or the dedicated flexa smart pocket (sold separately)
- Grip area on the wrists for tool attachment